Caterer At Sikh Wedding Under Duty To Take Reasonable Care Not To Serve Dishes Containing Egg: The Court of Appeal dismissed the appellant caterer's appeal against a decision that he was liable for personal injuries sustained by the deceased, who was allergic to egg and died from anaphylactic shock having eaten a dish containing egg at a Sikh wedding.
We recently settled a substantial claim on behalf of a midwife injured in a road traffic accident on 04 November 2013. Our Client sustained severe injuries to her knee, head and suffered psychologically as a result.
Murria Solicitors were instructed to represent a 1st year student at Leeds University in a personal injury claim for a burn injury to her arm caused by an uncovered light bulb. The nightclub denied liability.