Disputes surrounding the construction of property can be some of the most stressful, time-consuming and inconvenient for all the parties involved. Such disputes may appear simple on the face of it but are in fact extremely complex and that is why a specialist Technology and Construction Court was set up solely to deal with these specialist claims. For this reason, it is vitally important that you seek legal advice as soon as a dispute arises.
It’s also an area that has seen a steep rise in the number of cases in recent years. Fortunately, at Murria Solicitors, our specialists can deal with any construction related dispute you may be faced with. We are regularly called upon to advise property owners, contractors, builders, employers, sub-contractors and individual construction professionals such as surveyors and architects whenever disputes arise. Murria Solicitors deals with disputes involving both residential and commercial building projects.
Specific areas in the construction industry for which we provide legal advice include but are not limited to the following:
- Construction contracts terms
- Payment Disputes
- Disputes concerning defective or remedial works
- Final accounts disputes, including those related to delays and extensions
- Drafting pre-action letters and responses in compliance with the Pre-Action Protocol for Construction and Engineering disputes
- Advising on JCT contract and other related construction contracts
- Drafting pleadings, conducting negotiations, attending CMCs and trial
- Instructing and liaising with experts, such as chartered surveyors, pathologists, valuers etc
- Conducting the entire case from start to finish
0333 800 0033 or email us on email@example.com.
Where possible, we will always attempt mediation, conciliation and arbitration in order to avoid costly and protracted litigation, but this is not always appropriate and in cases where litigation is necessary, we will not hesitate in representing your interests in court.
Whatever your construction dispute, Murria Solicitors can help you reach a satisfactory conclusion.