At Murria Solicitors, we have a first-class Employment Law team that offers advice, guidance and legal representation to both employees and employers in a wide variety of areas.
We know that employee-related legal issues can occur at any time, and that the law surrounding those issues can be distressingly complicated. Having an Employment Law specialist acting on your behalf when issues arise can help ensure that a smooth resolution is found as quickly as possible, leaving you to get back to doing what you do best.
We are here to provide practical legal advice and representation, to assist and protect you, no matter what your situation. These are some of the areas in which we most regularly offer advice:
- Business Transfers: making sure employee rights are upheld and that your transfer runs as smoothly as possible
- Employment Documentation: ensuring that all documentation complies with all the latest regulations
- Employment Tribunals: when mediation fails, you need an experienced employment law solicitor in your corner
- Human Resources Advice: all the administrative issues that arise in this area, including maternity rights and employment contracts
- Restructuring and Redundancy: advising you in times of substantial growth or decline, when it’s crucial that you follow legal guidelines to the letter
In short, our highly experienced team is here to provide you with quality, cost-effective advice on whatever aspect of Employment Law is affecting you.