Murria Solicitors’ team of Probate and Inheritance Dispute specialists have a great deal of experience in dealing with a broad range of disputes relating to wills, trusts, estates and inheritance claims. We understand that the death of a loved one is one of the most distressing experiences a person can go through, and that the distress involved can be considerably increased when disputes arise over the validity of a will. Furthermore, if disputes develop between family members over inheritance claims and entitlement issues, the situation can become more distressing still.
We can assist in a wide range of situations, including:
- Claims made under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependents) Act
- Disputes on the basis of mental incapacity
- Disputes on the basis of undue influence
- Disputes on the basis of fraud of procedural irregularities
- Disputes concerning trustees or executors
- Disputes concerning powers of attorney
- Professional negligence claims for defective will drafting
- Cases involving constructive trusts and estoppel
0333 800 0033 or send us your enquiry by filling in the Contact Us form.
No matter what the precise nature of your Probate or Inheritance Dispute, our team will be able to guide you as to the intricacies of your case and the options available to you with sensitivity and unwavering professionalism.