Murria Solicitors have one of the leading Crime Departments of any legal firm in the UK, featuring a dedicated and highly motivated team of lawyers who are ready to advise defendants accused of any crime, at any time, at police stations across Birmingham and the Midlands.
We pride ourselves on the fast response of our criminal proceedings team, who are always on hand to help people when they most need help. We make absolutely sure that when you are in police custody, we can provide:
- rapid response
- 24-hour emergency service, 365 days a year
- a 100% free service that is not means-tested
- proper representation for all crimes, from motoring offences to criminal offences such as murder
- expert legal advice and clear explanations of the law
- a specialist youth justice team with expert knowledge of young people in the criminal justice system
12 Raj Deu Section 60 Stop and Search
call us on our 24 Hours line 0121 200 2820.
The Crime Department of Murria Solicitors is approved by the Legal Aid Agency. This means that under the Legal Aid scheme we are able to offer free legal advice and representation at police stations and representation in court to those who are eligible. We also offer very competitive rates for private clients.
At Murria, we are well-known for our high levels of client care and our aim, as ever, is to defend your legal rights robustly and to obtain the best possible outcome.
We offer fixed fee services for Police Custody / Criminal Proceedings (Inc. Motoring Offences)