At Murria Solicitors we have a highly experienced team of UK Immigration and Nationality Solicitors on hand to provide advice and legal representation to private individuals, companies, educational institutions, local authorities and employers. All our advisors have received Immigration and Asylum Accreditation by the Law Society and our expert team includes the honour and prestige of having an Immigration Judge appointed by the Lord Chancellor’s Department.
your enquiry by filling in the Contact Us form.
We pride ourselves on our approachability, on the high levels of personal involvement we bring to every case and on our record in achieving successful results for our clients. We provide a secure client login area on our website to make it easier for clients abroad to communicate with us and we make every effort to respond to all requests within four working hours.
The main areas in which we provide guidance and representation include:
- visas for all family members, including fiancés, spouses, adult dependant relatives & adopted children
- visas for returning residents
- British nationality applications, citizenship & appeals
- UK ancestry and right of abode
- Employers Sponsor Licence Applications
- Business Visas, including Tier 1 Investor,Tier 1 Entrepreneur, Tier 1 Exceptional Talent & Sole Company Representatives* Work Visas, includingTier 2 General & Intra-Company Transfers
- Tier 5 Visas, including Youth Mobility Scheme, Creative Sporting Visas, Charity & Religious Workers
- Student Visas, Extensions & Appeals
- EEA Residence Applications & Appeals
- Asylum, deportation and removal, detention and bail
- Domestic violence, long residency applications, child access rights
- Permanent residency applications
- Same day applications at Public Enquiry Offices
- Biometric Residence Permit applications
- Appeals against Home Office and Entry Clearance Office decisions
- Human Rights Applications & Appeals
- Applications outside the Rules & on Compassionate grounds
Whatever your personal circumstances regarding Immigration and Nationality, Murria Solicitors have the expertise and experience to assist you.
We offer fixed fee services for Immigration
A bill has been introduced into parliament by the Home Secretary, Priti Patel, which will remove freedom of movement for EU citizens. . Instead, migrants from EU member states will be subject to the same immigration criteria as people from the rest of the world. ... More