Text-Only Version
aboutus   legalnews   ourteam   recruitment   legallinks   downloads   photogallery   contact
commercial / litigation commercial property compensation claims immigration - FAQs police / business crime proceeds of crime residential property wills & probate wrongful arrest & false imprisonment employment law licensing department gangmaster licence
Click for a comprehensive list of services

Authorised and Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority SRA No. 68520

Immigration : FAQs

Do you do legal aid?

No we only work on a private basis. We can do fixed fee agreements for peace of mind.

Do I need a visa to enter the UK?

Certain nationalities known as Visa Nationals need to obtain a visa before traveling to the UK. This information can be obtained at the local British High Commission. Even if you are not a Visa National you may need entry clearance i.e. a visa depending on your reason for visiting the UK.

Here can I apply for a visa?

Applications for visas for the UK can be made at any British mission overseas with a full service visa office. We can assist you in the preparation and submission of your visa application and in our experience this can greatly improve your prospects of success.

Can I come to live permanently in the UK?

If you are not a British, European Economic Area (EEA) or Swiss National and wish to settle permanently in the UK, you must qualify under the immigration rules and must obtain an entry clearance before you travel to the UK.

Can I work in the UK?

Visitors are not allowed to work in the UK. The majority of people coming to the UK to work are required to have a work permit.

How do I sponsor an application?

If you wish to sponsor a visitor coming to the UK, you need to obtain a “Sponsorship Declaration” from a solicitor or Commissioner for Oaths. We can assist you in preparing a sponsorship declaration.