Our immigration team have many years specialist experience in the all areas of immigration to the UK. All our advisors are accredited by the Law Society and include an Immigration Judge appointed by the Lord Chancellors Department.
Our clients include businesses and private individuals and we pride ourselves on our accessibility to offer expert advice and assistance. Clients resident abroad will find it particularly useful to communicate with us through our secure client login area and generally responses to requests are given within 4 working hours.
Click on a service below to investigate more on the topic.
- Visas - visitors, husbands, wives and partners, students, family members, transit
- Visas - adopted children, returning residents, UK ancestry and right of abode
- Setting up in business, investors, work permit holders, permit free employment
- Highly Skilled Migrant Programme (HSMP), working holidaymakers, overseas domestic workers
- Au pairs, EEA & Swiss nationals, UK residence permits
- Citizenship and appeals
- Asylum, deportation and removal, detention and bail
- Domestic violence, long residency concession, right of access to a child
View the FAQs?
Contact the department?