Text-Only Version
aboutus   legalnews   ourteam   recruitment   legallinks   downloads   photogallery   contact
commercial / litigation commercial property compensation claims immigration police / business crime proceeds of crime residential property wills & probate wrongful arrest & false imprisonment employment law licensing department gangmaster licence
Click for a comprehensive list of services

Authorised and Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority SRA No. 561099

Murria Solicitors is the trading name of Murria Solicitors Limited.

Company Registration Number: 07515842

You are in: links


HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC)
This is the new department responsible for the business of the former Inland Revenue and HM Customs and Excise.

Companies House
Responsible for incorporating and dissolving limited companies; store company information delivered under the Companies Act and related legislation; and make available this information the public.

Directgov is the place to turn for the widest range of government information and services.

The Home Office
The Home Office is the government department responsible for the police in England and Wales, national security, the justice system and immigration.

The Law Society
The Regulatory body for Solicitors in England and Wales.

The Bar Coucil
The Regulatory body for Barristers in England and Wales.

FLAG - A Foreign Law Guide
A free database covering international legal resources held by UK law libraries in Universities and research institutes.

Department for Constitutional Affairs

Trading Standards Institute
Consumer protection information in the UK. Supported and maintained by TSI, the Trading Standards Institute.

Child Support Agency

The Office of Public Sector Information
These provide online access to UK legislation, license the re-use of Crown copyright material, manage the Information Fair Trader Scheme, maintain the Government’s Information Asset Register and provide advice and guidance on official publishing and Crown copyright.

Her Majesty's Courts Service
Administration of the civil, family and criminal courts in England and Wales. This covers Crown, county and magistrates' courts.

Independent Police Complaints Commission
Find out when and how you can make a complaint against the police

Legal Services Commissions
Regulatory body for Legal Aid in England and Wales

The Assets Recovery Agency
They exercises powers under the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002